Check if the answer is here before you contact us
- It says my prisoner number and date of birth don’t match a prisoner
If the person has just arrived in prison, try again tomorrow as it can take one working day for prisoner details to be updated on the system.
But it could be that the prisoner details you’re using don’t match the ones on the prison system.
- Check you’re using the right prisoner number and date of birth
- If these are right, the person in prison should check with wing staff that the prison has the same details and get them corrected if not
- If you still have a problem, write a letter to the prison asking for the details to be corrected
- I want to know the prisoner number or date of birth
By law we can’t give out confidential prisoner information. Ask the prisoner for these details.
- I want to make a payment from abroad
You can only make a payment from outside the UK using a debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro). We don’t accept credit cards or prepaid debit cards.
- I want to send money to a prison in Scotland or Northern Ireland
If you haven’t found the answer: