We put small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer or mobile device when you visit this website.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use this website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember your progress through our service
- remember the settings you’ve chosen
Cookies on ‘Send money to someone in prison’ are not used for advertising or marketing.
You can read more about how cookies are used throughout GOV.UK.
Cookies we use to improve our service
We use Google Analytics to measure how you use this website so we can improve it based on your needs. We do not allow Google to use or share the data about how you use it.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit in this service
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Google Analytics does NOT store:
- any of your personal details, for example, your name
- what you enter into pages on this site
||Lets Google Analytics know which pages you visit||Up to 2 years|
These cookies need to be on to allow you to use this service.
Your progress when using the service
||Saves your progress through the service||When you close this website|
||Ensures your forms are kept private||When you close this website|
Settings you’ve chosen
||Saves the choices you make about cookies on this page||1 year|