Skip to main content

Contact us if you need help or would like to give us some feedback.

Help with A payment I’ve already made

Check if the answer is here before you contact us

I want to cancel a payment

We can’t cancel your payment because once it’s gone through the system, it’s non-refundable.

The prisoner has moved prisons

Your payment will be transferred to the new prison but it may take a few days.

The prisoner has been released

The prisoner needs to contact the prison and they’ll be sent a refund.

Does the prisoner know they’ve got my money?

They might get an account slip from the wing officer when your money reaches their account, but this can take a few days and not all prisons use these slips.

Ask the prisoner to check with their wing officer to see if your money has reached their account. Remember, a payment can take up to 5 days.

Does a prisoner know who sent the money?

A prisoner will see the name of who sent the money on their account slip, but not all prisons give these out. They could also ask a wing officer for the sender’s name, but the prisoner has no access to a sender’s personal or banking details.

I’m worried about a prisoner

Contact the prison and they will put you through to an orderly officer or to the Safer Custody team where you can leave a message. You can find a prisoner if unsure what prison they’re in.

You don’t ask which prison it is

You don’t need the name of the prison to use this service.

If you haven’t found the answer:

Contact us